Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Karma

A little funny story about Karma.  Chad is always going around calling "Karma".  Basically, watch out or karma will kick you in the butt. 

This past weekend, at our little family vacation, Karma was running rampant.  Chad and I got there first and since we were sharing a three bedroom suite with his two sisters and their significant other, we got first choice.  Of course, we picked the big,master suite with the huge bed with a large ornate wooden crane and big bathroom with walk-in shower and big tub.  It also connected to the balcony that had the awesome view.

I walk into the bedroom and stub my toe on the bedframe.  No big deal.  I'm walking around unpacking-stub the same toe again.  Chad starts laughing.  A few minutes go by and I scrape my leg on the large ornate frame with the overhang.  Chad laughs more.

While he's doubled over with slaughter, he stubs his toe on the same leg of the bed.  KARMA!!!!!!

So know I'm laughing and saying "HaHa. Karma bitch!" 

I stub the same toe again.  You'll be happy to know the swelling and bruising have finally gone away. 

Thanks Karma!!


No comments:

Post a Comment